Once upon a time, websites were a novelty as they couldn’t do much. That has changed of course as websites can do a great deal; even buy and sell. One market that has thrived online is the jewelry industry. In the past few years, the jewelry market has made up to a trillion dollars in worldwide sales, and that number continues to grow each year. If you run a jewelry business and have been thinking about selling your products online then read on, and let us show you how we can make your business grow.
So how does a responsive design help a jewelry business?
- Mobile responsiveness allows websites to be viewed well on any device out there. A website that isn’t mobile responsive will often be ignored or avoided. So our online solution comes with a responsive design that won’t keep people from visiting.
- E-commerce. The ability to buy whatever, from wherever and whenever is all thanks to mobile responsiveness.
- Mobile responsiveness helps to make our online solution more visible to all major search engines.
There are a few benefits to having a user-friendly design for your jewelry business.
- A user-friendly design makes our online solution easy to understand, easy to use, and easy to navigate.
- Improved Sales. We apply a simplistic approach to our online solution’s e-commerce functionality. This makes the checkout process easier and quick for your customers.
- A user-friendly design is a key ingredient in making our online solution very visible on all major search engines.
Designed for Converting Sales
We have a wide assortment of strategies that can help turn visitors into customers. Here are some of the more common strategies we use.
- Social Media. This method allows you to connect directly with your base in a more casual manner. Social media can also be used to promote your new pieces or offer deals.
- Call to Action. A contact us form is always within arm’s reach of all your customers. We strategically place incentives for customers to share their information with you. This includes signing up for your newsletter or exclusive deals just for signing up.
- Search Engine Optimization: Our online solution is optimized to garner more visibility on all the major search engines. More visibility means more visitors and more visitors means more customers.
How Our Web Design Team Works with Jewelers
How we work with you is done through a few but straight forward steps.
- Communication is a necessity in any project. All our projects begin with a sit down that allows us to get to know you and what is important for you in your jewelry business. This allows you the chance to get to know us better as well.
- This is where we design your website’s blueprint. Throughout the process we strive for several goals – ensuring that your jewelry is what grabs your customers attention, ensuring that customers will have a smooth and hassle-free experience, and whatever else you deem important.
- To speed the development process along we use WordPress. This content management system can also keep your website organized which makes for easily updating your product catalog with new pieces as well. WordPress also helps with maintaining the website with little to no difficulty at all.
- We push our online solution live.
One More Thing …
Businesses that practice e-commerce have seen a considerable growth in their sales. When that business deals with jewelry then those sales grow even more so. Reaching for that goal isn’t easy, and that’s why we want to help you. Our experience with the jewelry market has given us the skills and tools to make that goal a reality. So please, give us a call today to learn more.