Contracting is very competitive. You have several other competitors looking to get the same work you want to do. They’ll try and outbid you. They’ll try and outsmart you. They’ll do what they can to get the contract. So, you need an edge and this is where we come in. Let us explain how our online solution can keep you one step ahead.
There are two key reasons why responsive design is important for contracting websites.
- In a lot of instances, whatever contractor is noticed first will often get the work. A responsive design plays a major role in search engine optimization. If a mobile responsive website is more responsive then it will get noticed more by the major search engines like Google or Bing.
- Speed and Efficiency. A contractor’s website will generally have a lot of images that show past work, current work, staff, events, and so on and so forth. Responsive design will optimize those images so that they do not slow down the site that is shown on any device.
A user-friendly design is always important but how does it aide the contractor?
- Speed and Efficiency. Most people who view a website will stay anywhere from fifteen to thirty seconds. If a website doesn’t load fast enough then they’ll leave for something else. Our online solution has a user-friendly design so it can load quickly and easily. This ensures that people will stay a bit longer to see what services you can do.
- A user-friendly design helps with getting noticed on all major search engines.
Designed for Converting Sales
We use a variety of conversion strategies when designing our online solution. Here is some of the more common ones we use.
- Social Media. Having a Facebook or Twitter account can give you a direct line with people. Social media accounts do play a role with search engine optimization which in turn gets you more noticed. Also, you can use social media to promote more of your work. Most importantly though, social media allows the public to get to know you and that helps people decide if they want to contract you or not.
- Call to Action. Whether it’s a contact us form or online chat, we ensure that people can reach out to you immediately and easily whenever they visit your website.
- People will often reach if they know that they’re going to get something for free. That is why we promote ideas like sign up in getting a free quote or demonstration or signing up for a free newsletter.
How Our Web Design Team Works with Contractors
- Discuss – Communication is always important. We start off by having a sit down. We get to know you, your business and your contracting specialties. We explain our strategies. During this time, you can get to know us. We will always keep you updated on our progress.
- Design – At this stage we draw up on our online solution’s blueprint. We have many goals that we strive for at this stage. Some of those include – ensuring that potential clients can reach you quickly and easily with contracting offers, ensuring that potential clients know your strengths, and anything else you deem important.
- Develop – We build our online solution through the number one content management system out there – WordPress. This allows us to get our online solution up and running quickly. It also makes maintaining it easy as it is very organized and very user friendly. We do not deploy until you see it and approve it.
- Deploy – Making our online solution go live.
One More Thing …
If you are a contractor, then you need to have an online presence just so you can stay ahead of your competition. Our online solution can do so and it can do so much more. So please, give us a call to learn more.