You have two choices of either the standard text title with the description (which is your blog’s site name and site description setting in WordPress) or you can use a logo. Using the text title and description is simple because you don’t have to do anything here, but if you want a logo image, the steps are:
- Prepare your logo image – Try not to exceed 100 pixels in height
- Upload your logo image to your choice of location but copy and paste the path to that image
- Go to the Transition control panel and click on the Site Settings tab
- Enter the path of your logo image into the field
- Add an ALT tag in the next field – this helps with seo
- Click Save on the tab and you are done.