The Pixel Linear theme does not offer “text based” titles with the WordPress blog description, instead I opted in for logos or other image title concepts.
To change the default logo to your own:
- Go to your WordPress Admin >> Media >> Add New
- Upload your logo image and copy the image path because you will need this in a moment
- Go to Appearance >> Theme-Settings
- In the Add Custom Logo field, paste the link to your logo image you just uploaded
- Add your logo ALT description to the Logo ALT field and then click Save
If all went well, you should see your new logo at the top of your site which will also replace the default Pixel Linear theme logo.