To put it lightly, real estate can be a very competitive business. Real estate agents always look for new tools to help them stay ahead of the rest. If you own a real estate agency then read on as our online solution is designed to keep you ahead of the rest.
Mobile responsiveness and e-commerce generally go hand in hand with each other, but, since you cannot buy property online then the question becomes – how does mobile responsiveness help a real estate website? Let us explain.
- A responsive design makes our online solution more visible on the major search engines like Google and Bing, and when it comes to real estate people will generally go to the first agency they see.
- A responsive design ensures that our online solution is visible on all devices whether they be desktop computers or smart phones.
A user-friendly design your real estate agency in a few ways.
- Ease of Access. People who find a website complex and confusing will leave it. A user-friendly design simplifies everything so that people can easily use and navigate through it. This means people will more likely stay to read more.
- If a website takes forever to load then people will leave it. Our online solution will load quickly for everyone and that ensures that people will stay to read more.
- Less Distracting. Our online solution has no special effects as this causes users to be distracted. It’s important for them to pay more attention to the property you are selling than looking at a special effect.
Designed for Converting Sales
Our online solution works on getting people to speak with you so that the process of buying property can begin. We do this through a few ways.
- Social Media. Things like Facebook and Twitter can help you connect with people by answering their questions or letting them get to know you.
- Call to Action. Whether it’s through a contact us form or one to one chat, we ensure that visitors will have a way of contacting you.
How Our Web Design Team Works with Real Estate Professionals
We follow a few but straight forward steps when working with you and other real estate professionals.
- Communication is important. We begin by getting to know you and your agency. Personality plays an important part in real estate so we want to ensure that it is conveyed well in our online design. This will also give you a chance to get to know us as well and offer your input in the project itself.
- There are a few goals we strive for when creating our online solution’s blueprint. Ensuring that you and your agency is captured well. Ensuring that your property is the star of the show. Ensuring that visitors will always have a way of reaching out to you.
- Develop – We build our online solution through the number one content management system out there – WordPress. This allows us to get our online solution up and running quickly. It also makes maintaining it easy as it is very organized and very user friendly. We do not deploy until you see it and approve it.
- Deploy – Making our online solution go live.
One More Thing …
Real estate can be a lucrative career but it can also be the most rewarding as you give families a home, seeing the start of a business, and watching how someone turns a plot of land into something new and exciting. As Johnny Isakson said, real estate is about building a community. Give us a call today to learn more.