As the old saying goes, “A picture is worth a thousand words.” We believe that the same can be said for a website. In this day in age, a business must invest in a website either to show off a portfolio or increase sales or both. Our experience with photographers has given us the tools and skills to develop a website for you that works. Here’s what we offer.
Mobile responsiveness is a necessity for a photographer’s website. A photographer’s portfolio is what determines whether a client will hire the photographer at all. A responsive design ensures that the photographer’s portfolio is visible to all devices. The quality of any image in our responsive design does not decrease at all as it stays the same throughout.
A user-friendly design is essential for a photography website. Here are the reasons why.
- A user-friendly design helps websites to load quickly and efficiently. This is important as an abundance of images can slow a website down. We optimize all images so that they don’t cause lag while keeping the quality of those images in check.
- Ease of Use. Users are willing to stay if they find a website easy to use and navigate through. This is important as you want them to stay as long as they can so they can see your work and be inspired to hire you.
- Responsive and user-friendly designs go hand in hand with each other. This ensures that you are reaching as many people as possible on any device that is out there.
Designed for Converting Sales
At first glance, photography doesn’t fit well in an e-commerce environment, but our online solution can and will increase your sales. Here’s how we do it.
- Search Engine Optimization. Our online solution has all its T’s crossed and I’s dotted. This makes our online solution more visible on all major search engines. This is important as people will generally hire the first photography studio they see.
- Social Media. Using Facebook or Twitter will allow you to have direct contact with people who might be interested in hiring your services. You can use this avenue to promote your work or answer any questions the community would have. This also helps make you more visible on search engines.
How Our Web Design Team Works with Photographers
We follow a few but straight forward steps when working with you and other photographers.
- Communication is always important no matter the task. We begin with a sit down where we explain our strategies and allow you to get to know us better. We keep you completely up to date on every step we make.
- Design – At this stage we begin drawing up our blueprint. We strive to fulfill many goals including – ensuring your portfolio is the star of the show, people can easily book appointments with you, and whatever else you deem important.
- Develop – We build our online solution through the number one content management system out there – WordPress. This allows us to get our online solution up and running quickly. It also makes maintaining it easy as it is very organized and very user friendly. We do not deploy until you see it and approve it.
- Deploy – We make your site go live.
One More Thing …
A picture and a website are worth a thousand words, but a phone call or email to us will open a thousand doors of opportunity. So please, give us a call.