A big misconception is that web developers know next to nothing about the manufacturing industry. Web developers and digital marketers know that successfully building an online solution for manufacturers requires an understanding of the industry itself. Our experience with the industry has helped us succeed in building an online solution for manufacturers. Let us show how our tools can help you.
Whether it’s technicians on call or engineers on the floor, industrial professionals are almost always on the move. Our online solution is mobile responsive as this allows them to document to our online solution in real time. This ensures that documentation is on time and reliable.
A user-friendly design is instrumental in our manufacturing online solution for three reasons.
- It allows our online solution to load quickly and efficiently.
- It allows users to navigate through our online solution quickly.
- It allows employees or visitors to work our online solution with little to no training.
This improves productivity as employees will be able to quickly send reports, communications, view schematics and so much more.
Designed for Converting Sales
Our online solution is optimized for converting visitors into leads that boost sales. Here is how we normally apply this.
- Mobile responsiveness: People use mobile devices to catch up on news, find entertainment, and of course order whatever they need. Our online solution is mobile responsive so that it can increase your sales.
- Search Engine Optimization: Our online solution is optimized so that it is more visible on all the major search engines. More visibility means more visitors and more visitors means a greater chance of gaining sales.
- Free Material: It’s a known fact that people will always be interested in something that’s free. We place in elements that tantalize users to provide contact information like offering them a free e-book or product catalog, or urging them to sign up for a free newsletter.
- Social Media: Building an online presence through social media increases your company’s visibility online with new manufactured products that are ready to be sold, or promote events like factory tours that can interest people into buying.
- Call to Action: Whether its contact us forms or online chat, our online solution allows users to contact you easily with any questions or comments that they might have.
How Our Web Design Team Works with Manufacturers
- Discuss – It goes without saying that communication is essential in any project. Before we even start designing our online solution, we make sure that we understand your company and the products it makes along with any information you feel is important. We keep you up to date every step of the way.
- Design – Our experience with the manufacturing industry has given us a foundation that we build our online solution on. After that we work on how to add your company and its products to the foundation. We don’t develop until we have a working blueprint that you understand and approve.
- Develop – We build our online solution through the number one content management system out there – WordPress. This allows us to get our online solution up and running quickly. It also makes maintaining it easy as it is very organized and very user friendly. We do not deploy until you see it and approve it.
- Deploy – Making our online solution go live.
One More Thing …
When it comes to building an online solution for manufacturers, we ensure that all your needs and wants are met. Please give us a call if you’re ready to sign with us or if you have any questions. Thank you.