For Immediate Release: 10-28-11
This coming November, Scepter will be launching a revamped version of their Lansing business directory. This directory will provide a great place for Lansing consumers to connect with small businesses and vice versa. The directory site is similar in concept to the Yellow Pages but exclusively for Lansing. This directory will provide businesses with the ability to either create or claim their business listing on the site. Consumers can then contact the business via the contact information on these profiles as well as add businesses of interest to their favorites.
Additional features include:
- Yipit Daily Deal Feed. This feature allows Lansing-ites to see deals from Groupon, Living Social, and other daily deal sites simply by coming to Connect Orange rather than having to sign up for several daily emails.
- Ratings and Reviews. Like any good business directory, ours will allow users to rate and review local businesses as well as add them to their favorites and share them on Social Media websites.
- Coupons from local businesses. We will push for businesses to give exclusive deals to our users that come only through Connect Orange.
- As the website develops, we hope to add even more features!
From the business’s perspective, owners/managers will be able to:
- Create or claim their own business profile fore free that has their phone number, email address, business address, and links to their facebook and/or twitter.
- A link to their website from their profile which ought to help with their SEO
- A medium of connecting exclusively with Lansing consumers
- The ability to get “Featured Listings” to get higher visibility to locals
We are pleased to be able to offer this site to the Greater Lansing Area and we think it will help to fill a need that is not currently being met well. Stay tuned for more information.
A link to their website from their profile which ought to help with their SEO